Thread: How to Shake to Wake N900

How to Shake to Wake N900

Hello, Friends. I had purchased the Nokia N900 few days ago. I like the Nokia N900. I also like it's model. Even in first look I like the Nokia N900 mobile phone. Yesterday, I can heard from one of mine friend that Shake to Wake can be possible in the Nokia N900. So, I want to know about the Shake to Wake N900. Anyone knows about this???? Reply Me!!!

Re: How to Shake to Wake N900

The Nokia N900 can be the smart phone. The newer to the Nokia family can be the first product that can be executing on Maemo 5 OS. A Maemo 5 can be a new OS that can takes the better of tablet range of the Nokia and things it in a phone sized. The Nokia N900 can also packing a seriously strong engine that can be under the hood to power things. I hope you like it !!!! Enjoy!!
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The users of the tablet Nokia can knows that the phone can be closed in the vertical options to unlock can not be very useful when that can be used with one hand. Excellent and interesting! Does nothing but exploit the internal accelerometer and proximity sensor. A Shaking the Nokia N900 phone can be unlocked automatically the display, but if the phone can be in your pocket or wallet, the proximity sensor can make sure that the release can not be happen.

The developer can be working on a N900. Now, you can required that to load the program that can be used for the purpose XTerminals and follow the following steps :
    1. Copy the script in this path : / home / user / shake / shake.py and start typing the command from terminal
    2. python shake.py

I can advise you that this script can uses most of the system resources and this script can works until you can close the XTerminals and the battery can be increasingly drained.

Hi, I can also heard about that Shake to Wake process of the Nokia N900. But I can also can not know more about the Nokia N900 Shake to Wake. So, I am not able to provide the solution, but I can recommended and providing you that you can go on the following link and see the video that can help's you about the Nokia N900 Shake to wake.
    Shake to Wake Nokia N900