Thread: Touchscreen not responding of Nokia 5530 Mobile phone

Touchscreen not responding of Nokia 5530 Mobile phone

I have the Nokia 5530 Mobile phone and i had purchased this mobile only one month before. Now i am facing problem with this mobile from last two days. The Touchscreen of Nokia 5530 Mobile is not not responding from last two days. As there is not the physical keypad on the mobile phone. So i am not able to type and send the messages. How can i resolve this issue of the Nokia 5530 Mobile phone.

Re: Touchscreen not responding of Nokia 5530 Mobile phone

You are having the Nokia 5530 Mobile phone and you are facing the touchscreen issue with this mobile from last two days. You have purchased this mobile only one month before and the touchscreen of the mobile is not responding. I think this is some software issue of the Nokia 5530 mobile phone. Restart the mobile and this problem will be resolved by this.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If this issue is not resolved of the Nokia 5530 Mobile phone by restarting the mobile then i think you have installed some software in the mobile which is causing this touchscreen issue of the mobile phone. Uninstallation of that third party software can resolve this touchscreen issue of the mobile phone. It is better to remove all the third party software installed in the Mobile phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If this Nokia 5530 Mobile phone is not damaged by any physical thing like by dropping or by any other means then i think you should restore the factory settings of the Nokia 5530 Mobile phone. If this problem is related to the software part of the mobile phone then it will be resolved by the restoring factory setting of the mobile phone.

If this Nokia 5530 Mobile phone is dropped by you and after that this touchscreen issue started in the mobile phone then i think the hardware part of the mobile phone is damaged and due to that the touchscreen feature of the mobile phone is not working. So i will recommend you to take this mobile to the Nokia service center for repairing purpose.

If you have upgraded or updated the firmware of the Nokia 5530 Mobile phone and this issue started after that then i think the updatation of the firmware of this Nokia 5530 Mobile phone does not completed properly. I will recommend you to take the mobile to the Nokia priority dealer or to the Nokia service center for resolving this problem. They will properly solve this touchscreen issue of the Nokia 5530 Mobile phone.