Thread: Need Angry Bird game for iPhone

Need Angry Bird game for iPhone

Hi,
    I am looking for some nice game for my iPhone. For that I had wasted money on two games which find out to be useless. The issue is that the game were very short and not with good graphic. Then in the top game chart I found Angry Bird game. I need some details about the level and game play of this game. Does this game will give me a long hour of game play.

Re: Need Angry Bird game for iPhone

Angry bird is a nice game. It has been successfully made his place in the Top 25 applications for iphone. In the game the Birds (Angry Birds) are threatened with extinction. Their eggs have been stolen by evil pigs green barricaded themselves in a kind of fortress. The time for revenge. Used wisely, the destructive force of Angry Birds you will destroy the buildings to collect their eggs and thus save their species. You have to protect them.

The game is a 2D game where you will get 105 levels. The game offers talent, logic and patience are your allies to finish the game that you reserve a few hours of good weather in prospect. The goal is to project them with force to destroy the building that protects pigs green on the right of the screen. The game play is simple, when the Angry Bird is on the sling, pull the rubber band with your finger. Adjust your aim and release. According to his good or evil path, the bird will hit the fortress to destroy the pig green earth below.

You have three Angry Birds to start. The levels varied in the game as uccessful as linked together fairly quickly and then you made as and knowledge with other forms of 'Angry Birds. More and more pests, they will guide you through the 5 worlds, each consisting of 21 levels, and assist you in your quest for vengeance and destruction. The five kinds of Angry Birds that you meet will have their own capacity and methods of attack varied.

The ranking system of the game is online and Crystal Trophies and activation or not of sound are the only options present. Without really spoiling the game, based iPod and the ability to adjust the volume of sound effects and music would not have been refused. You also have access to the first page a nice video of the history of Angry Birds. It is a nice game for iphone.

I will too recommend this game because it is long and really nice game with better control and support. The cartoon universe well designed in the game with multitude, variety of level and high re-playability. Some levels make you bore due to the repetitive side. In some levels there are very less options for controlling and playing. With its simple game play, the original universe and its stewardship of the physical and 2D Angry Birds is an addictive game that in many aspects will prove more complicated.