Thread: Nokia N900 Information

Simon.Blake Guest

Nokia N900 Information

Hey Guys ! I just bought a Nokia N900. Pretty cool device ! The maemo os is quite interesting. Multitasking is a pleasure on this device. Highly recommended device according to me...

Aabha Shaha Guest

Re: Nokia N900 Review !

Hi Simon , I have already bought the N900. It is definitely worth it ! Great device. I particularly love the browser on it.

Re: Nokia N900 Information

yeah, its really a great device friends. I have one for me and really found it effective, Stylish and comfortable for browsing, while listening music, watching Videos, etc.. For the ones who don't know much about this device and wanna buy it, should go first with its great review given here: Nokia N900 Mobile Phone Review.

If you use uTorrent for downloading on Nokia N900, than you must go through this great tip: Remotely Manage uTorrent on Nokia N900 with uRemote

ethereal Guest

Do you know that you can actually download torrents directly on the device as well !!!!

I like the option of using various browsers on this device. Its awesome

Simon.Blake Guest

Ya i like that there are other browsers like Opera , Firefox and even Chrome for the N900. I think this device is like a true computer in your hands.

ethereal Guest

It most certainly is... I just found out that the device has an iR port as well so that we can control devices like TV and AC from the phone itself !

venusstephen Guest

Nokia N900 is a 3.5 inch touchscreen 800 x 480 pixels. This offers great colour definition and clarity overall, making it the ideal complement to view pictures and videos websites.The Nokia N900 is no exception, offering 32 gigabytes of memory with 256 MB of RAM. If this is not enough, a Micro SD card slot, which can take cards up to 16 gigabytes of memory, you take the full memory capacity of up to 48 GB.

ethereal Guest

@Venusstephen : In fact the memory card can be upto 32GB so it can actually go upto 64GB !

All N900 users should really install this application called FastSMS. It'll let you type messages in portrait mode !

Simon.Blake Guest

Thanks for the suggestion Ethereal !

i was out on a trip over the weekend and the joikuspot application came in very handy as it let me surf on the laptop using my phone as a wireless modem !

Simon.Blake Guest

Try out the FBReader application for the N900 guys ! Gives you a proper ebook reader right there in you phone !

ethereal Guest

Fbreader is brilliant. Btw.. have you tried out Hermes to sync your social contacts with your phonebook.