Thread: Nokia N79 Mobile restarting itself

Nokia N79 Mobile restarting itself

I am having the Nokia N79 mobile phone and i am facing problem with this mobile phone from last one week. This Nokia N79 Mobile phone is restarting itself after some times. I am not able to get the problem of this mobile why it is giving this issue. So i am here to get the solution for resolving this problem of the Nokia N79 mobile phone.

Re: Nokia N79 Mobile restarting itself

You are having the Nokia N79 mobile phone and there is problem related with this Nokia mobile phone. You are saying that this Nokia N79 mobile phone restarts itself after some time. So i think there is some software issue with the mobile phone. I will advice you to turn off the mobile and remove the battery of the mobile phone. This problem can be because of the Battery. Replace the battery of the mobile phone.

If this issue still exist after replacing the battery of the Nokia N79 Mobile phone then i think this issue is related with the software of the mobile phone. If you have installed the third party application in the mobile phone then uninstall it again from the Nokia N79 mobile phone and restart the mobile. This issue will be resolved after that.

It may also be possible that the mobile phone is infected with the virus that is why the mobile phone is restarting on its own after some regular intervals. So connect the mobile phone to the computer system having the proper updated antivirus program. Search and delete the viruses from the mobile phone. If possible download and install the compatible Antivirus software in your Nokia N79 mobile phone.

If any of the above mentioned solutions are not able to resolve this issue of the Nokia N79 mobile phone then i will recommend you to "Restore the factory settings" Nokia N79 mobile phone. By this the mobile will come to the factory settings. And this issue will be resolved. If not then this issue is related with the hardware part of the mobile phone. It is better to take the Nokia N79 mobile to the Nokia service center.

There is one more possibility of getting this type of the problem with the mobile phone which you are facing with your Nokia N79 mobile phone. I think the memory card of your mobile phone is damaged , corrupted or infected with the viruses. So i will recommend you to check the mobile phone by removing the memory card. If its working properly then its the issue of the memory card.

GOD bless....NOKIA....!
    I tried everything then finally submitted it to NOKIA service center...
    after 14 odd days they came back with a nice solution...CHANGE THE MOTHER BOARD...costing 85% of the phone cost./// hahaha