Thread: Sanse playlister program for FUZE

Sanse playlister program for FUZE

Hello friends,
    I have two types of SanDisk mp3 player like e260 and a Fuze. Both are very fine. I have use Sanse Playlister to create play lists for my e260. Can anyone tell me is there any such kind of program that is made for Fuze. Actually I just want a sanse playlister program for my FUZE. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Sanse playlister program for FUZE

As per my information you have to use Rhapsody to synchronize all your songs with your Mp3 player. I think it is easily integrated with Rhapsody To Go facility. Through this you can save your favorite channel in one stroke. Using this you can create Dynamic Playlists that refresh themselves whenever you reconnect your Fuze with Rhapsody.

I think you have to use mediamonkey for your FUZE to synchronize all your songs. Manage a music library from 100 to 50,000+ audio files and playlists*; whether Rock, Classical, Audiobooks, or Podcasts; whether they’re located on your hard drive, CDs, or a network. Organize, browse, or search music by Genre, Artist, Year, Rating, etc., and never waste your time trying to find mp3s you know you have. It easily Sync with MP3 phone or Audio Device like yours FUZE. Automatically identify tracks that are missing information, whose tags are not synchronized, or that are duplicated elsewhere.

I use Winamp to synchronize all type of my songs with my FUZE. It is very simple to do this. You have to just drag and drop all these songs. Winamp OrglerTM lets you track, chart and share your Winamp listening history. It has native video support including the most popular file formats for H.264 encoded video. It has improved mp3 Sync Support. To get this software just click here.

You have to use updated version of Sansa Fuze Playlist Creater to fix this problem. It automatically creates or refreshes playlists that is made bu you, which is based on the directory structure of your own MUSIC directory which is similar to the program that is made for Sansa e200 series. Using this product you can re-arrange songs to play in order. You have to just drag & drop songs in this.

Have you tried Windows Media Player of your computer to synchronize all your music with this FUZE mp3 player? If not, then you have to use Windows Media Player to synchronize in this mp3 player. It is very simple to use. You have to just connect FUZE mp3 player to your computer. After that you have to create playlist of songs and after that you have to synchronize it with your mp3 player.