Thread: IM application for nokia 5230

IM application for nokia 5230

I have Nokia 5230 phone and i wanted to have some of the best IM application on my phone which can be very helpful for me to have connected to my friends, who are connected to the common IM sites. I have bought this mobile phone two week later and wanted to know some of the best applications for having chat with my friends. So please if anyone knows then plese help me out.

Re: IM application for nokia 5230

I also have this phone with me and as far as i know that the phone offers you most of the best chatting application on the phone which are already installed in the phone and you don't need to download from the internet. The appliations are facebook, myspace, friendster etc. So if you want to stay connected with your friends on the popular IM then you can use these applications.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can download "Nimbuzz" which is a great application which has most of the popular im's and also if you want then you can download it from the ovistore which is a applications installed in the phone, from there just visit the ovistore and from there you can download it for free. This is the application which the nokia also recommends to have on the phone as it includes yahoo, googletalk, facebook etc.

I use "Frienster" which i feel like it is a great application which has most of the popular social community sites including yahoo, googletalk, msn messenger, etc. It is a free applications which is easily available on the internet. With this applications you can share your pics and have video chat with you best friends which are available on the social network. So if you want then you can go on the internet and download it for free.

Just visit Ovistore and you will have an idea of getting the best IM applications for nokia 5230. If you want then you can also go through ovistore application which is available on the phone. I usually go on this site through my computer and i always check updates for my phone. You can also go on the site and just you have to register and then enjoy all the free services. hope this helps you out.