Thread: Unable to switch on Nokia 3110c

Unable to switch on Nokia 3110c

Hello everyone,
    I have my mobile phone which is "Nokia 3110 classic". One when i was trying to play a game on my phone which needs GPRS connection to open and play. The problem is that i am not having any kind of gprs active connection. When i pressed the button to play this game my phone was switched off and after that the phone was not starting again. I don't know what to do, and also i am unable to connect my mobile phone to the computer. Please provide me some solution.

Re: Unable to switch on Nokia 3110c

In this situation you need to do on thing, that is if your phone turns switced off when you try to play any game or try to open any applications, you need to just remove your phone's battery and wait for some time and insert it back in your phone and after that switch on the phone. Once your phone is switched on just go in the applications manager of yout phone and remove that game or applications from your phone which is causing this problem.

As simond has suggested you which is the best way if our phone is not switcing on. One more thind you have specified that you are not able to connect your phone with the computer. After you have solved your problem of switching on, then you can have pc suite on your computer and then you can connect your phone by using pc suite through usb cable. You can get pc suite for your mobile phone form the nokia's official website.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If the problem is with the phone then you must go to the nokia service centre and there you can just place your complaint. They will definitely provide the solution for your problem. If you want it urgently then you can contact any of the tecnician near by you and repair your mobile phone. I think it would be the problem with the phone and not with the software which is causing restarting problem.

Nowadays the nokia provide the software updation for the nokia mobile phone. I think you need to update your mobile phones software which is available on the nokia's official website and from there and need to select your phone model and they will provide you all the information on the latest updates for your mobile phone. And also if you don't find the solution then you need another phone by replacing this current phone.

Unable to switch on Nokia 3110c

Hello everyone, I am using Nokia3110c since 8 months. Today, I found a problem in my phone. It switched off suddenly and when I tried to switch it on, "NOKIA connecting people" page was displayed followed by, a white screen which blinked thrice and the phone got switched off again. I am not able to switch it on from then. Can anyone suggest me what to do? Please.

-Regards,
    Shreesha.

Have to tried to switch ON your mobile phone using other battery. Might be it is an issue pertaining to your mobile's battery. Try to switch ON your mobile using another battery. In case your are using any external memory card, remove it and try to switch ON your mobile. If this is also not working then take it to your nearest Nokia service center.