Thread: Problem in installing audio driver in Compaq CQ61-408TX laptop

Problem in installing audio driver in Compaq CQ61-408TX laptop

I am having the Compaq CQ61-408TX laptop and having the audio issue with this laptop. I am facing the problem in installing audio driver in Compaq CQ61-408TX laptop. This issue started after i installed the Windows 7 operating system by removing the Windows Vista operating system. I am not able to resolve this issue by myself. That is the reason i am here to get the solution of this issue of the Compaq laptop.

Re: Problem in installing audio driver in Compaq CQ61-408TX laptop

You have the Compaq CQ61-408TX laptop and you are facing the audio problem with this laptop. The issue that you are facing is that, there is the problem in installing the audio driver for the sound device in this laptop. This Compaq laptop currently has the Windows 7 operating system, previously it was having the Windows Vista operating system. So i think you are not installing proper driver software for the audio device compatible with the Windows 7 operating system.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

First of all remove all the previous installed audio drivers from the desktop computer system. After that insert the driver disc of the laptop compatible with the Windows 7 operating system in the DVD drive of the laptop. Install the driver software for the audio device properly for this laptop. After installing the driver software restart the laptop. This will resolve the issue if the driver software is proper.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you are not having the proper driver software for this Compaq CQ61-408TX laptop compatible with the Windows 7 operating system then you should try to update the audio driver of the laptop from the device manager of the laptop for the Windows 7 operating system. This will automatically find and install the proper driver software compatible with the audio hardware of this Compaq laptop.

If the Windows 7 is not able to install the audio driver for the Compaq CQ61-408TX laptop from the device manager of the operating system then you will have to download and install the driver software from the official website of the HP Compaq. You will get all the driver software of this laptop for the Windows 7 operating system as well as for the Windows Vista and Windows XP operating system. The following link of HP Compaq website has the driver software of this Compaq CQ61-408TX laptop.
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/s...&lang=en&cc=us

If everything is proper meaning that the driver software of the audio device is totally compatible with the Windows 7 operating system and then also there is issue in installing the driver software in this Compaq CQ61-408TX laptop then i think you should try to install the driver software in the safe mode. Or first restore the system setting to before date on which the laptop was working properly. After that install the driver software again.

Re: Problem in installing driver in Compaq CQ61-408TX laptop

can u help how download CompaqCQ61-408Tx Driver pls help me......