Thread: Problem in booting Acer Aspire AOA150 netbook

Problem in booting Acer Aspire AOA150 netbook

I have recently bought an Acer Aspire AOA150 netbook which is installed with Windows Xp operating system. The netbook was working fine but from past few days I am facing weird problems with my netbook. Sometimes the netbook wont boot at all and when it boots It gives an error message saying "Intel graphics drivers missing". I am not a computer savvy and hence I cannot solve the problem. Therefore if anybody is facing similar Problem in booting Acer Aspire AOA150 netbook then please suggest some solution. Thanks in advance.

Re: Problem in booting Acer Aspire AOA150 netbook

Mostly all the laptops face the problem with residual charge. Residual charge gets stored near the RAM chips. If the voltage of the residual charge reaches the threshold level then the system will not be able to access the RAM. You will have to discharge the residual charge from the laptop. To discharge the residual charge, shut down the notebook and then disconnect it from the AC source. Remove the battery of the laptop. Press and hold the power button for about 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, release the button and then let the system sit for about 1 minute. Replace the battery after 1 minute and then replace the battery of the laptop. Now try booting the system and see if the laptop boots.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Motherboard controls all the functions of which are performed by the computer. Motherboard is responsible for providing power to all the peripherals which are connected to the computer and to take all the logical decisions. If the motherboard itself if faulty then the computer will not work properly. I would suggest you to get the motherboard of the laptop checked by some technician. If the motherboard of the is faulty then there is no other option than to replace the motherboard of the laptop. Once the motherboard of the laptop is replaced you will not face the same problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The GPU on the motherboard of the laptop is not working properly due to which you are facing such problem. The GPU of the laptop is responsible for generating essential graphics which are visible on the display screen. If the GPU is not working then the display of the laptop will be blank. First check if the drivers for the GPU are installed and working properly on the computer. Right click on My computer and select Device manager. Highlight the display adapter and check if there are any caution signs. If there are any caution signs then follow the troubleshooting procedure. If troubleshooting procedure does not help then try updating the drivers and see if the notebook works properly or not.

There is a battery located on the motherboard which is responsible for saving the BIOS settings which are required to save the booting settings. Open the laptop and locate the battery on the motherboard. Remove the battery of the laptop and then check the voltage of the battery using Digital multimeter. The voltage of the battery should be between 2.5 to 3 volts. If the voltage is below 2.5 volts then the computer wont boot and you will have to replace the battery. Once the battery is replaced, you will not face problems in booting the computer.