Thread: Ipod classic has grey lines on screen

Ipod classic has grey lines on screen

I am using an Ipod classic from last few months and now i have noticed few horizontal and vertical grey lines appearing on my Ipod classic screen. These lines have certainly shocked me i am not aware why these lines are appearing in my ipod but i would like to get rid of this error as soon as possible.

Re: Ipod classic has grey lines on screen

Sometimes these ipod shows grey horizontal and vertical lines for some reasons but to be more specific on this i would like to suggest you a solution try to get your ipod checked at an apple service center. These grey lines must be appearing due to some sort of hardware failure. hope this will help you.

The ipod classic is really a very problematic ipod which shows this problem but if possible try to get this ipod reset so if this problem is due to some internal or due to some software problem i will suggest you to try a reset on your ipod classic. The reset will definitely help you to get this error removed from your ipod.

Thanks for the reply but i am still facing the same problem with my ipod also the ipod is troubling me similarly with the horizontal and vertical lines still. I tried to restore the ipod but still the result is same. Do you have a different solution to get rid of this problem and bring back my ipod to normal.

If the restoration is not doing the trick for you than you must try to rush to the nearest apple service center and get your ipod checked with them. This appears as the ipod is having some problem with the hardware so the restoring of the ipod is not solving the whole issue. i hope you will fix it soon.

I had this same problem with my ipod so i searched and googled a lot in order to get rid of this problem. Desperation led me to restore my ipod but this too could not solve my problem so finally i decided to go to the apple service center. There they find a problem with the display since the warrant y was valid i got it repaired.