Thread: Want to use Samsung m8800 as web cam

Want to use Samsung m8800 as web cam

Can anyone help me and tell that how can i use my Samsung m8800 pixon mobile phone as web cam via usb cable. As i came to know that it is possible but i am sure about it. I use my mobile phone on my computer to use internet. I always connect my mobile phone as a modem with the help of usb and want to use my phone as a web cam, please help me if there is any solution regarding this.

Re: Want to use Samsung m8800 as web cam

I think it is not possible to use Samsung m8800 mobile phone as a web cam and if you want then you can use your mobile phone to share your picture on the interent by taking your picture from the mobile phone and then share it with your friends on the social networking websites. If you want to have a video caht then you need to have a webcam, if you want to experiance it.

If you want to use your phone as a webcam then you need to use internet on your phone and then go to a particular socail networking which provides the feature of video chatting, go in that and then just select the option for having video chat and you can have a chat on video with your friends. So if you want then you can use your phone but not with the computer as a web cam.

There are most of the fake applications which do provide this options that you can use your phone as a web cam on your computer but i don't think so it is possible. If you want then you can see any applicaitons for your mobile phone which have the feature of video chatting on the mobile phone but not in the computer. So if you want then you can use this feature of video chat on the phone.

The best thing is that you need to have all the information when youhave any kind of query. So if you want the information that is it possible then you can go to the google search and jsut search for all the queries which is related to your problem or needs. I think this is the best way by which you can have all the information on your topic. Hope this could help you out with your requirement.