Thread: Music player not working by virus on Nokia 5310

Music player not working by virus on Nokia 5310

Hi friends,
    I use Nokia 5310 mobile phone which is a great phone and the music is good as compared to the other phone. I want an antivirus for my phone as my phone is infected by a spyware kind of virus which lags my music when i play music on my phone. I have searched it for many times but unable to find it, one of my friend suggested me to install an antivirus to remove it. So i need some suggestion on is it necessary to install antivirus on the phone.
    Last edited by Hamlet; 11-03-2010 at 01:57 PM.

Re: Virus on Nokia 5310

The first and the important thing, you are saying that you are facing a problem of lagging music in your mobile phone. I think it is not by the virus infection. I think your mobile is having some corrupted applications which is creating this problem. So if you want then you can remove all the unwanted applications form your mobile phone and then check your music player, i think the problem will be sloved.

If you want an antivirus for your mobile phone then you can donwload it form the various site which provides for free. Then after downloading antivirus on your mobile phone, you need to scan all the files and folders of your mobile phone. Antivirus also helps you to protect your phone from the infection of the virus. So if you want then just visit gallary9 mobile site and download it for free.

I use Symentec Mobile Antivirus on my nokia n70 which is a great antivirus which helps me to remove all the virus infections form the phone. It is the recommended antivirus form the nokia side and also it is a trusted and used by most of people around us. You can also download it by going on the official site of this antivirus, it is available in trial version for free and if you like then you can buy it form the website.

There are most of the applications and antivirus for the computer which can also scan our mobile phone for removing virus infections from the phone. I use one of them which is of great use. It helps me to find all the infections from the mobile phone through my computer by connecting it via USB cable. It also scan all the unwanted files which you don't need in your mobile. So if you want then you can goole for the application and download.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think you need to reset all the setting fo your phone by dialing *#7370# on your mobile phone and then put 12345 which is a default lock code for this reset code. Just dial it on your phone, it will reset all the setting like it was previously when you bought it new. But before doing this you need to do the backup of your all the important data of your mobile phone. This helps in m,ost of the cases and i am sure it will also help you out.