Thread: How to Sync Mobile Phones with iTunes

How to Sync Mobile Phones with iTunes

Hi, I am the user of the iTunes. I can have the mobile phone. I can also have the iPod. I can know about how to syn with the iPod. But I can not know anything about the how to syn the mobile phone with the iTunes. So, I would like to know about How to Sync Mobile Phones with iTunes. Can anyone knows about my query?? Reply Me!!!!

Re: How to Sync Mobile Phones with iTunes

The iTunes can be my favorite software. Specially, when I wants to manage my songs and creating play lists that can I played everyday. I think that the iTunes can be a reliable software for anyone who can wants to maintain and manage their collections of the songs. But, I can not like to syncing my mobile with iTunes. But, I can have a couple of friends who can simply likes to syncing their iPods with iTunes.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you are looking for procedure that can help's you in syncing the mobile phone with the iTunes then I suggest you to search on the internet. I recommended you that to go on to the official website of the iTunes and see their description. If you can not know the site then I provide you the following link for your convenience :
    Sync Mobile Phones with iTunes

I suggest you to first of all download the newer version of the iTunes. The newer version of the iTunes can provides you the improved feature of syncing. The iTunes can brings a new and more flexible steps to sync your media from your computer system onto your mobile phone. And you can easily organize all the applications that can be on your mobile phone. Because now you can do it right in iTunes, right from your computer. Shop the App Store on your computer, iPhone, or iPod touch. Then go to your iTunes library to arrange (and rearrange) your apps and add (or delete) Home screens. iTunes automatically syncs your new Home screens with your iPhone or iPod touch.

I can recommended you that to download the iTunes Agent software. To use the iTunes Agent follow the following steps :
    1. Download iTunes Agent from this link and execute it.
    2. Start iTunes and iTunes agent can show you any newer devices under the ‘My Devices’ in iTunes at left hand side pane.
    3. Now You can be able to add a newer device by right clicking on the icon of the iTunes Agent in the tray of the system and by choosing the Preferences.
    4. Choose the ‘New Device’ and then add a newer player. You can also able to name your device, but note that you have to select the correct music folder on your device for iTunes to sync. Insert the synchronize pattern and Recognize by folder/file.