Thread: Battery problem with Nokia 7210 supernova

Battery problem with Nokia 7210 supernova

Hello friends,
    I have Nokia 7210 supernova mobile phone, i ma using it form the last three years. From the last few days this phone is been giving me lots of battery problem. The charge of it runs down very fast after some time when i charge it. And when i remove the battery for some reason from the phone after charging it full, and when i insert the battery again it gives me only one point of charge. I don't know what is going on, please help me.

Re: Battery problem with Nokia 7210 supernova

You need to check it wiht the battery problem by going to the dealer from where you have purchased or you can also visit to a technician shop where they can help you to solve your problem. This may be the problem of the battery that might have become old into your computer and i think your mobile phone needs a new one which can avoid these problems which you are facing.

As i have seen that there are most of the issues which are related to the battery problem with a particular nokia mobile phone. To avoid this problem you need to charge your battery to a certain extent, when you charge your battery and when it says that it is fully charged then after that you need to unplug the charger from the main switch board. This is important to perform as in most of the battery cases the problem occurs by over charging a mobile phone.

Dear friend,
    You can do one thing, you need to replace the current battery of your mobile phone with the new one in order to stop facing this kind fof problem. As most of the mobile phone brand they provide good battery for the phone but their are certain situations where our battery get affected and cause such problems. So don't think for any solution for your problem, the best solution is that you need to have a new one.

There is also a certian issue by which you are facing this problem. If you can find any problem with the phone or battery that would be good but what i have noticed that this problem can also be the cahrgers problem. As it won't be supporting the mobile's requirement. If the charger is the original one then it is ok and if it is some other rather then the original one, then it sould be the same problem. Why i am saying this beacuse i was also having this problem with my mobile but solved it with the original one.

You can also visit the nokia service centre and tell them your problem which you are facing with your mobile's battery. If the problem is with the phone then sure you will be assisted with a good solution and if the problem is with the battery then the best thing is to replace it with the new one avoiding the future problem with your phone. If you get a new one then please charge it properly and also unplug it when it is fully charged.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"