Thread: Nokia 5130 XpressMusic Won't Turn on

Nokia 5130 XpressMusic Won't Turn on

Hello friends,
    I have this problem from last week. I have Nokia 5130 XpressMusic mobile phone which is 1 year old. It don't have any problem until last week. From last week whenever I tried to turn on, it switch after Nokia logo. I don't know what happened to it. I don't know why Nokia 5130 XpressMusic Won't Turn on? Any one else having the same problem. Please help me.

Re: Nokia 5130 XpressMusic Won't Turn on

From your information it seem that there is some problem in your mobile's software. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile's software to fix this problem.
    Just connect your mobile to computer and using Nokia PC suite download new update file in your computer and then using installer, install it in your mobile.

I think your mobile's phone memory is get full and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to free your mobile's phone memory to get rid out of this problem. Just connect your mobile to computer using USB cable and delete all necessary files from your mobile's phone memory. After this you will not get any problem.

It seems that you have installs lot's of application in your mobile and that's why you are getting problem in opening your mobile. In this case you have to delete all that unnecessary application from your mobile to fix this problem. Just connect your mobile to compute and delete all unnecessary application from your mobile to get rid out of this problem.

I also had the same problem. I tried various method, but none of them worked out. I reset my mobile, I restart my mobile, but nothing happened. Then I repair my mobile and after that I don't have any problem. I think you also repair your mobile to fix this problem. Just contact your nearest Nokia service center to fix this problem.

i had this prob too, its easy to fix take your sim out and turn on it should turn on now, delete some pics/vids and apps from phone and see if an update is required. switch off put sim back in and it should switch on!