Thread: Nokia 2700 classic unable to read 4GB card

Nokia 2700 classic unable to read 4GB card

Hi friends,
    Recently i bought a new brand Sandisk micro sd card with 4GB of memory. This card is for my Nokia 2700 classic phone. I uploaded many of my favorite music files on it through my computer by using card reader. But when i put back in the phone to listen music, my phone does not read the memory card, it says "no memory card inserted". I don't know what is going on, i can access this card on my computer but unable to read in the phone. Please help me.

Re: Nokia 2700 classic unable to read 4GB card

I think you need to check it out with the other phone by inserting it. I have a question for you that is your phone can support 4gb of memory card. I think there are most of the mobile phone which has a limit on supporting memory card. If you place a memory card with higher memory which is not supported by your phone then it can hang your phone or it will support. In order to avoid this problem please use appropriate memory card.

The problem can be occured if you upload many files on your memory card through your computer. There are most of the possible problem which occurs due to keeping your memory card fully loaded and with waste of applications. If you can then please do a format of the memory card through your computer by using card reader and then don't upload anything in the memory card. After that try to insert in the phone and use, i think te problem will be solved.

You can also contact your sd card provider as this problem could be from their side. Please check it by going to the store from where you hve bought it and also if you can contact the manufacturer of your sd card then just contact them as it will be in the warranty period. You will be provided free service if your sd card is not working or it is malfunctioned. Try to contect them as it can solve your problem.

To get out of this problem you can format your memory card form your mobile phone by going in the settng ans thenin the memory card section where you will find as option of formatting memory card, with that option you can format it and after that you can check it out by placing it into the phone, i am usre that the problem will be solved, This can problem be occured if your memory card is having any kind of infected file in it.

The better way to know the problem is by going to the nokia service centre and just ask them to solve your problem. If the problem is not with your phone then it will be by the memory card. Memory card most of the time they are infected by a virus or it unknowingly contains a infected file by which these kind of problem can occur. It can also lead to the corruption of the memory card. To avoid it better keep your computer updated and also your phone.