Thread: Tecom mp5 player driver for xp

sad Tecom mp5 player driver for xp

Hi All

I am having an tecom mp5 player (4 gb) with me. When I connect the player to my xp system, its showing "Found new hardware Rock mp3". Next "welcome to the new found hardware wizard" comes. Its asking me for the installation cd. But when I purchased this device i didnt get any installation cd. When I connected the device to a vista system it got detected and i could see a new additional drive in it. Using the new drive I was able to add files to the mp5 player. Now I am not having the vista machine, I am having only xp machine and the new drive is not appearing and so I am not able to add/remove any files the mp5 player. I cannot go and ask the seller for the cd since I purchased this device in malaysia when i was on a holiday. Please help me in resolving this issue.

Thanks in Advance
    Rahul

Re: Tecom mp5 player driver for xp

Basically many music players are detected as an mass storage device in Windows xp. When you connect it installed the same as a removable drive by which you can copy paste the songs in them. But in your case I think your usb drivers are not updated. Do this. Right click on My Computer > Properties > Hardware > Device Manager. Then in the window under others you will see your device as unknown. Right click on that and then choose uninstall. Then at top click on Scan for new hardware. It will again search for it. If this does not work then download latest usb drivers from internet and install them.

Thanks Gonzo for coming forward to help me.

Mp5 player is not coming as unknown in device manager. Its inside other deivces->ROCK mp3 with a exclamation mark. I tried uninstalling and scan for hardware changes. Its stilling getting detected as ROCK mp3 and i am not getting the storage drive to copying the files. The usb drive is working fine when i connect the mouse. Please help me in resolving the problem. Do i need to still install usb driver if yes which driver do it need to install

Hey just now I found that my pen drive is also not getting detected. I think any storage device is not getting detected in my system since When i connect my mouse its working fine. I think there is some problem with detecting storage devices.

Please help me in resolving the problem.

The issue is basically with the drivers that is related to the device that you are connected needs to be installed and then initialized. Get the drivers utility disc for the device and then make the necessary things to happen.

Hi Una

I have una i have got the problem resolved after installing the drivers for mass storage device. Thanks a lot for your help.

Tecom mp5 player driver for xp

I HAVE MP5 430E TECOME. I want the device back to factory settings. The settings menu has been disabled and the computer does not know it. Please help me

That s pretty simple you just need to install the Drivers cd that you may have got when you have purchased the MP5 player. After installing that on your system you could then connect your MP5 430E Tecom to the pc and then use it, As far as resetting the Factory setting is concerned, I have no idea about that as there is no information available on the web for this, May be you could just catch hold of the person who sold you this and ask him for code to reset the factory settings .

HI
    Is possible that the driver file to my email because I do not have access to the seller.
    Thank you

Well I don‘t have the driver file but you can find it in the CD that you have got with the MP3 player as that has the driver that are specifically designed for the MP3 player that you are using .OR you can alternate check the website of the company that manufactured it as the company might have the drivers for your model on the website ,( For example like the Dell computer have drivers for there each and every model that is released on the website , that is same for HP and various other manufacterer also . )