Thread: My Nokia 5230 restarts

My Nokia 5230 restarts

I have Nokia 5230 mobile phone and i have many software and applications on my phone. Recently i have downloaded and installed Smartmovie player on my phone. This player is used to play .avi video files on the phone. I have smartmovie converter on my computer which helps to convert any of the video file to .avi file. After installing it in my phone, i tried to play some of the avi video files through this player, the video played well but suddenly my phone got restarted. This continued when i try to play video file. I don't know what to do, please help..

Re: My Nokia 5230 restarts

The restarting problem is faced by most of the people who use this Nokia 5230mobile phone. You are saying that when you play an avi file by using smartmovie player, i think the player is not suitable for your phone and to get out of this problem you need to uninstall this player form your phone. Still now this player as i know haven't upgraded for the Nokia 5230 phone, hope this helps you out.

I think you need to check out for the update of this player which you have mentioned. I think this player does not support nokia 5230 phone, this is the reason why your phone is restarting. You can visit the official site of smartmovie and there just check out, if any version is available for you phone. Most of the nokia phones they have different version of Os and also different function. The best thing is to check the compability of the software and the phone.

If the problem persist then you can download some different video player which can play avi files and also some other files. I can suggest one of them you can download "UCPlayer" which is a free nokia video player application, it can play most of the popular video formats like avi, mp4, wmv, flv, mkv, 3gp, and 3gpp format. It has the function of local file association, selectable mode of themes.

You can also check it out with "Coreplayer 1.36" which can be installed in your mobile phone and it is also supported by Nokia 5230. I use this player on my nokia 5800 phone and i think stillnow i have faced any kind of problem with this player. If you want then you can download it by going on the google search and then type gallary9 in the serch box and a website will apear, then go on that site from there you can download it for free.

The best thing is to uninstall smartmovie player form your phone and then you can just remove all the un-necessary applications from the phone. I have seen that if you install big theme file in your phone which can slow down the mobile phone and also it can create restarting problem. Try to use some other player which shoul not creat the problem and if you want then you can go on the Ovistore where you can find some of the applications which is best suited to the mobile.