Thread: No sound from Compaq Presario C700 in Windows Vista operating system

No sound from Compaq Presario C700 in Windows Vista operating system

I am having the Compaq Presario C700 laptop and i am facing the problem with this laptop related to the sound/audio. This Compaq Presario C700 laptop has the Windows Vista operating system installed in it. I am not getting any audio output from this Compaq Presario laptop. So how can i resolve the sound issue of the Compaq Presario C700 laptop properly by myself.

Re: No sound from Compaq Presario C700 in Windows Vista operating system

You are having the Compaq Presario C700 laptop and facing the audio problem with this laptop. This Compaq Presario laptop has the Windows Vista operating system installed. So first of all make sure that all the settings for the sound device(speakers) are proper. If not make them proper and make sure that the speaker is not muted and volume level is increased.

You are having the Windows Vista operating system installed in your Compaq Presario C700 laptop and the audio is not coming from this laptop. I think you have not installed the driver software for the audio device of the laptop. So first installed the driver software for Compaq Presario C700 compatible with the Windows Vista and reboot the laptop, this issue will be resolved after doing this.

If the driver software disc of the Compaq Presario C700 laptop is provided by the Compaq at the time of the purchase then install the driver disc in the DVD rom and install the driver software of the audio device of this laptop. If the driver disc is not provided then you will have to download and install the driver software compatible with the Windows Vista OS from the website of the HP Compaq. The following link will take you to the Driver download page of the Compaq laptops. Select your laptop and download the drivers.
    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport...riesId=3466274

You can also install the driver software for the audio device of the Compaq Presario C700 laptop for the Windows Vista operating system from the device manager of your computer system. Go to the device manager and right click on the audio device and select the "update driver option". This will install the latest driver software available for the audio device of this laptop for the Windows Vista operating system.

I think the very first step to resolve the sound issue is to restore the system settings of the the Compaq Presario C700 laptop on the date when the audio was working properly in the Windows Vista operating system. So restore the system settings to previous date when the sound was working properly in this laptop with Windows Vista OS.