Thread: Nokia N86 mobile showing phone memory full

Nokia N86 mobile showing phone memory full

Hello friends, i am here for getting the solution for the problem which i am having with my Nokia Nseries mobile phone. I am having the Nokia N86 mobile phone and the problem with this is that the Nokia N86 mobile showing phone memory full and recommends for deleting some data. I dont want to delete any files from the device memory without knowing about this. How can i resolve this issue.

Re: Nokia N86 mobile showing phone memory full

You are having the Nokia N86 Mobile phone and facing some problem with this mobile phone. The mobile phone is showing that "Device memory is full, Delete some data". I think you have saved some data on this mobile phone on the device storage that is why you are getting this problem. You can move data from the device memory to the memory card of the mobile. This will resolve the problem.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I think you are using the device storage memory of the Nokia N86 mobile phone for saving the incoming messages and other things also. So i will recommend you to change the storage location of the messages and other information from the device memory to the memory card inserted in your mobile phone. After doing this the memory issue will be resolved of your Nokia N86 mobile phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you dont know how to change the storage location of the incoming messages and other information from the device memory to the memory card inserted in the Nokia N86 mobile phone then follow the steps properly which is given below.
    Go to messages -> SMS messages -> settings -> other settings -> Storage location -> change it to memory card.
    Check the camera settings of the mobile phone also. may be it is also saving the images and videos on the device memory.

I think the new software which you have installed in your Nokia N86 mobile phone, it is on the device memory. So i will recommend you to uninstall all the software from the mobile except the preloaded software and again install them in your mobile phone. During the installation you will be asked for the storage media, Select the memory card that time.