Thread: Unable to open Application Manager on nokia 5230

Unable to open Application Manager on nokia 5230

I have this phone which is called Nokia 5230 and it is a great smart phone to have it. I have 4Gb memory card for this phone, this card i purchased from the store as the nokia 5230 doesn't come with the memory card. I have uploaded data on my memory card of around 2.5 gb on the phone. Yesterday i downloaded a software form the net and installed it in the phone on memory card. After that when i went to check it in the installed application i found that it was not working with my phone, then i went to remove it form the application manager and what i saw is the application manager was unable to open. Please help me.

Re: Unable to open Application Manager on nokia 5230

First you need to check with the application which you ave installed and what kind of file is that. Then try to go to the installed applications and from there please caheck it if it is defined in that. You can go to the application manager and then in the installed applications. If it doesn't show then you can just do one thing that you can go to the file manager and try to fing the file by searching it. If you find it delete it form your phone and restart it.

You can also do one thing that you need to remove your memory card from the phone and place it in the memory card reader and connect it with the computer. Try to find the file related to the application in the memory card. If you find it then please delete it and you can't find it then try to search it with the hidden file option as it can be a kind of invisible bug which is creating this problem.

The best thing is that you can remove the memory card form the phone and then you need to have check it out with the phone by going in the settings and then in the application manager. After going in that please go to the installed files then see if it opens. If it opens then you can see he files related to the applicaion and delete them form the phone. After that insert memory card in your phone and then tyr to go to the application manager. I am sure that you will solve your problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Prevent to download any of the applications or games from the untrusted website as they provide uncertified application and also with these applications your phone will also be affected by the viruses and also with the bugs. If you want some better trusted then you need to go to the Ovistore and form there you can have several applications for your phone for free which supports great to the Nokia 5230.