Thread: What are the Qualities of a Ideal DigiCam

What are the Qualities of a Ideal DigiCam

Hi,
    I am looking for some really better way to get a DigiCam. I have a plan to shoot up small wild documentary film. I had done this before long time ago with my old video camera. Now this time I am planing to replace my accessories and get everything new. For this purpose what should be a better recommendation to buy a DigiCam. What are the most required accessories should I have with me. Thanks in advance.

Re: What are the Qualities of a Ideal DigiCam

A camcorder alone will not serve much use, it must at the outset include the accessories you need immediately and possibly the accessories that you acquire in the near future to refine the choice of camera and set your overall budget without surprise. The fundamental need for the same is a carrying case, extra battery, editing software and blank tapes, they were consumed rather quickly.

If you plan to get additional accessories for your Digicam then here are some tips for the most useful and needed one. The one is external microphone for the sound if you want to shoot some event. A external battery charger, to facilitate shooting and optical filters. Along with this you can also add up Audio Recorder. And if you want to switch to professional photography then you can ad up directional microphone and omni-directional for making quality sound and Optics.

Set the budget you allocate to your video equipment including the editing station if you do not have a computer. Because filming is good, but without editing your movies will certainly not be watchable by a different audience than you. To use amateur or even semi-pro Occasionally a Mac Mini, iMac or iBook base are ample (that came with iMovie). For intensive use, and if your budget allows aim a PowerMac (or PowerBook) with Final Cut Express or Pro.

The budget will include all the video equipment and you can also organize your accessories and software based on your initial budget and budget for future developments and additions. Remember to include media (tapes, blank CD's, etc.) that can quickly become expensive if you shoot a lot. By studying the records of manufacturers or even catalogs of major retailers you'll quickly deluged with technical data. It is good to know the lines before launching into a selection or discuss with a seller.

Digital camcorders comes out in 3 categories described as per the use. The first s general where the hardware and software is of low average range. These are single-CCD camcorders, ie it has only one CCD sensor and then it filters the colors for the RGB / red, green, blue base. The other is Semi-pro or amateur type where Intensive material weather medium or high end are used. These are three-CCD camcorders, ie they have 3 CCDs (one per base color RGB) and generally optical (lens) quality. The color rendering, the post is better and produce less noise video because they are often more sensitive to light. And the last comes for Professional where the hardware is expensive and requires skills and costly too.