Thread: Automatically restarts Nokia n73

Automatically restarts Nokia n73

Hi friends,
    I am facing a problem of automatic restart of my "Nokia n73" mobile phone. One day when i connected my mobile phone with my computer and trandferred some mp3 files on my phone. After that i switched off the phone and later re-started it. It was stable for a while but after some time it started re-starting. I don't know what is going on and what to do to solve this problem. Please help me if any solution is there.

Re: Automatically restarts Nokia n73

I think you need to have some of the method which i use when i face such kind of problem. If you have saved the mp3 files on you memory card then i would like to recommend you to please remove the memory card form the phone and then restart your phone, and see if the phone restarts, if it does then it is a phone hardware problem or if it doesnot restart then your memory card is infected by some of the virus file which is not accepted by your mobile, by which your phone is getting restarted again and again.

You have stated that before this problem got started on your phone you have transferred some mp3 files foem your computer to the mobile phone. It can be the virus infection that has been transferred form your computer to your phone. The better solution is to update your computers antivirus and scan your full computer to remove viruses which is causing this problem. I am sure that it is the infected file which is occuring this problem on your phone.

I think this problem could be the phone's hardware problem by which you are facing this problem. In most of the cases if you phone's hardware part is malfunctioned then it can cause this kind of problem. So better to go to the nokia service centre where you will get all the solutons for your mobile's problem. Just ask them about you problem and they will definitely provide the solution.

To avoid this kind of problem you need to update you mobile's software which can be found out on the nokia's OviStore where you can get the update of your mobile's software and also if you want then you can see for the solution on the internet by going on the google search engine. There are most of the peolpe they suffer this kind of problem on their phone. For preventing this problem you need to update you phones software.

You need to format your phone by dailing *#7370# on your phone and it will reset all your mobiles data and settings and it will look new as you have bought a new phone, after typing this code you need to put 12345 code which is a default code. Important before performing this method you need to do all the backup of your contacts and messages form the phone as when you type this code it deletes all the data form the phone.