Thread: How to update the firmware of Nokia E63 mobile

How to update the firmware of Nokia E63 mobile

I am having the Nokia mobile phone and i want to know that how to update the firmware of Nokia E63 mobile Because i have never update the firmware of my mobile phone before. So i am here to get the information about that. Provide me the information and procedure for updating the firmware of my Nokia E63 mobile phone.

Re: How to update the firmware of Nokia E63 mobile

You are having the Nokia E63 mobile phone and you want to update the firmware of this mobile phone and the problem is that you do not know how you can update the firmware of your Nokia E63 mobile phone because you have not done it before by yourself. Well it is very easy to update the firmware of the nokia mobiles. You will need the software and the USB cable for this.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You can upgrade to the newest released Firmware of the Nokia E63 Mobile phone. For updating to the latest Firmware first connect the mobile phone with the computer system using USB cable of the Nokia E63 mobile phone. Before doing this You shoud install the PC Suit or the OVI suit in your computer system which comes in the disc provided with the mobile phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you are not having the PC Suite or the OVI suite then you can download directly from here. After that connect the mobile with the computer using the USB cable and follow the installation procedure properly and complete it. Select the PC suit mode in the mobile when you connect the mobile with the computer using the USB cable. After that start the software and select the software update option in it.

You can also do the same thing using the bluetooth if you are not having the USB cable of the mobile phone. Provided that your system should be bluetooth enabled. I will advise you to go for the WLAN method for the firmware update if you are having the wi-fi network aat your place and if this mobile has the WLAN feature because it takes lees time as compare to the USB update method. After connecting to the wireless network select the software update application in your Nokia E63 mobile phone.