Thread: HTC touch switched off itself when listening music

HTC touch switched off itself when listening music

I am having the HTC Touch mobile phone and i am facing very strange issue with this HTC mobile phone. Two days before when i was listening music on the phone in Windows Media player the mobile switched off automatically and after that it was not turning on. So i want to say that the HTC touch switched off itself when listening music and it is not turning on again. I am not able to resolve this issue by myself.

Re: HTC touch switched off itself when listening music

You are having the HTC Touch mobile phone and this mobile is not working now. The reason for this is, this mobile phone switched off itself when you were listening the music on this mobile and after that this mobile is not able to turn on back. I think first you should check the battery of the mobile phone. It is possible that the battery of the mobile phone is not connected properly to the power supply of the mobile phone.

If the battery of the HTC touch mobile phone is connected properly then i will recommend you to check that the battery is fully charged or not. Charge the battery of the mobile phone. If the battery is not responding when you connect the mobile for charging then this battery is dead. You will have to replace the battery of the mobile phone.

You can check the battery of the mobile phone with other HTC Touch mobile phone. If the battery is working with other mobile phone then i think this is the problem related to the mobile phone. I think the operating system of the mobile phone is corrupted or it is damaged due to sudden switch off. I think you should contact to the HTC service center for this issue.

You are saying that the HTC mobile turned off automatically when you were listening the music ion the mobile phone and after that it is not turning on. So i think the data or the song which you were playing on it was corrupted because of which the mobile turned off. I think the memory card of the mobile is corrupted. I will advise you to start the mobile by removing the memory card from the mobile phone.

If any of the above mentioned ideas are not working for resolving the issue of your HTC TOUCH mobile phone then i think the operating system of this mobile phone is totally corrupted. You can resolve this problem by reinstalling the operating system in the mobile phone which is also called as Flashing. This will resolve the problem and this works for every problem if the problem is not related with the hardware of the mobile phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's