Thread: Yellow vertical line on middle screen of MacBook

Yellow vertical line on middle screen of MacBook

Hi there, I am having issue with the MacBook which is really unavoidable so i am asking about the same. I am getting Yellow vertical line on middle screen of MacBook . I don't know why this happening with my Macbook but need you help about this issue. If any one of you have knowledge about this error the let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Yellow vertical line on middle screen of MacBook

It seems to be issue of the Graphic card which is going up and creating this kind of the issue. Have you tried reset it to default. Just do the PRAM and NVRAM reset that might solve the issue of yours. Also you can get into the option-cmd-o-f and then make the resetting from there. So try the same and also let me know if it is not working for you.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hey thanks for your reply but can you please let me know about how to to perform the PRAM resetting so that i can do the reset if PRAM and NVRAM as you have ask me to do to get rid of the error on the screen. I having less idea about the resetting process of the MacBook. So advice me the same to perform the reset.

To perform the resetting of the PRAM and NVRAM just go through the below given instruction that will help you for the same.
    • Shut down the computer.
    • Locate the following keys on the keyboard: Command, Option, P, and R. You will need to hold these keys down simultaneously in step 4.
    • Turn on the computer.
    • Press and hold the Command-Option-P-R keys. You must press this key combination before the gray screen appears.
    • Hold the keys down until the computer restarts and you hear the startup sound for the second time.
    • Release the keys.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Why don't you try to make out the solution of the same on the Apple Store as the Apple is aware of the issue and can give you the solution of the same. Just go to the Apple store and discuss about you issue. And if it is in guarantee period they will fix the issue without charging money. Other wise charge little amount. Hope this will help you