Thread: Nokia 5230 hangs always

Nokia 5230 hangs always

By seeing on the great features of Nokia 5230 i purchased this mobile and in the beginning days it worked fine. The phone came only with the headsets and user manual. Because if this i have to buy memory card and usb cable from the shop. After inserting 4gb memory card in my phone and uploaded some data on my phone. It worked fine but after few days it started hanging and also some times it get switched off automatically. I don't know what to do, please help me.

Re: Nokia 5230 hangs always

I think you have to update your phone software. This can be done by going on the official site of the nokia and also if you want then you can go to the ovistore where you can find the software update for your mobile. As now a days most of the smart phone with touch screen capability they require update as to fix the bug problems form the existing mobile phone. So better you need to do the software updation.

As you have stated that, you recently purchased this mobile if that so then i think your mobile will be in the warranty period. The best thing is to go to the nokia service centre and there just tell them your problem with your mobile. The problem which you have said i think it is phones problem so better to check it with the technician, as they will provide you the better solution.

You have included that you purchased a new memory card for your phone, the proble you are facing might be the memory cards problem. As you said that your phone was working fine before you inserted memory. Try to use your phone without memory card and if the problem persist then better to check it with the technician or if the problem does not occur then you need to format your memory card, i think it might be having some unsupported applications which would be causing this problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As gonzo said that there are most of the applications that doesn't support nokia 5230, most of the applications are fake which can cause the problem which you are facing. This phone is recently launched and i can say that there aremost of the website which provides fake application for the phone. You need to avoid such downloads from fake websites and if you want applications for your phone then you can visit Ovistore which is developed by Nokia.