Thread: Browser for Samsung Corby txt

Browser for Samsung Corby txt

Hello everyone,
    Recently i was gifted with "Samsung Corby txt" mobile phone on my birthday and what i have experienced that it is a great phone and i really feel special to have this phone. I have recently activated gprs service to have access on internet on my phone. I found that there are other web browser which provides great speed over internet to access websites and download, so i just wanted to know that which browser supports my mobile and how i can get them.

Re: Browser for Samsung Corby txt

You can have OperaMini 4.2 browser for your mobile phone, it is the latest version in the series of version 4 which hat the great features like it is the fastest browser compared to others and i has a feature which can minimize the web pages to your mobiles screen resolution by which you can have the real internet experiance on your mobile phone. You can get this browser from the given link below...
    http://www.opera.com/mini/

You can also visit a website which is called "gallary9" on your computer through your default browser. You need to go to the google search and in the search box you need to type the above mentioned name, in the result you will find the site go on that site and enter you mobiles model number to get the perfect matching software and all other applications for free. You can also get the latest browser for your mobile.

You can also have UCweb 7.0 which is a great browser for your mobile phone and if you can then you can dowload it from your phone by going on the google search and typr ucweb and find the apropriate version for your phone. As i have experianced that it is the fastest browser with builtin download manager. THe download manager helps us to know what you are downloading and with this tool you can pause and restart your downloading items.

Now the latest version of mobile Google Chrome version has came to the market. It has most of the features which you have in your desktop version, you can enjoy full desktop internet surfing experaince on your mobile phone. It is also the fastest browser for the mobile by which you can browse and download internet contents on your mobile. So i think you have the i dea of which browser should be in your phone regarding to the fast access.

You can have a look by going on the Samsung's official mobile site where you can find some great stuffs for your mobile phone. As they provide all the trusted applications and you don't need to worry of having some bugs on your phone. It is the best way to find some requirement if you are in the search of an application. Hope you came to know and also understand the way and which is the great browser for your mobile.