Thread: Which is better from ifiles and goodreader for iPad

Which is better from ifiles and goodreader for iPad

There are two pdf readers in my mind to download for iPad. The first one is iFiles. I had seen my friend using this in his iPhone and the second one is GoodReader. I am not able to decide which one is better here. I need something that can be fast. I am using one in my tablet which slow down the other processes when I am viewing a pdf files. Which one is the best among this two.

GoodReader is recommended for those who only needs a professional pdf reader. It is nice and fast. It allow you to read file and also you can put different marks on the file. For example you can mark things as important through this. The best thing is that it ha great interface. It has amazing features. You can use it to locate files also. This is one of the best app for iPad.

iFiles is the best one among all. It is a file viewer with a file reader also. You can read various files inside this. You can also navigate through internal files in it. It has a cloud integration support through which you can simply upload your files on cloud. You can also transfer files on a lan network through this. It has a integrated downloader and voice recorder also.