Thread: Guide me about Pantech PG-6100

Guide me about Pantech PG-6100

hi
    i want to buy new handset of Pantech for the using myself but i don't have much idea about that brand. I also choose one modal which is Pantech PG-6100 so i want to detail information about that type of cell phone so any one please tell me that detail information on Pantech PG-6100.

Re: Guide me about Pantech PG-6100

Pantech PG-6100 is a 2G network service provider cell phone. In that system use GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900. The dimension size of the Pantech PG-6100 cell phone is around 82 x 47.5 x 25 mm. The Weight is around 115 g in market availability. It looks like fabulous type of cell phone which has display with TFT, 256K colors. The size of the pixel in display properties is around 176 x 220 pixels. There are also included some general function which are common in every phone like Phone book as well as ring tons. Make sure that there are no expandable communication device in the system like 3G ,WLAN ,WLAN but make sure that there are some function which is bluietooth with v1.2. There are also some other facility like Infrared port and USB .

Pantech PG-6100 is such modern technology type of mobile phone which has also some modern options like camera facility.In that system use 1600x1200 pixels, LED flash camera with 2 MP. In that system there also video facility also available in the system. In Pantech PG-6100 mobile system has some unique features like it has facility of the messaging with SMS, EMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging so user also send the message via yahoo messenger or gmail or any other way. It can also provide the internet facility with WAP 2.0/xHTML browser. The mobile system is available in silver color with FM radio and games function. In hat system also have Bio-rhythm,Stopwatch,Calculator as well as Voice memo in same system. For that type of standard phone also require standard battery so it use Li-Ion,Standard battery as well as it Stand-by Up to 200 h with Up to 3 h 30 min talktime..

The Pantech PG-6100 has a camera with megapixel resolution as well as Bluetooth.PG-6100 ringtones are available among the free ringtones .It looks at its strong and weak points so you can make a sound decision. The Pantech PG-6100 has a smaller than average weight, which is usually perceived as a plus.The Pantech PG-6100 works with global GSM frequencies , a convenient feature if you travel overseas frequently. As well as 200 hours of stand-by time. It can store up to 1000 phone book entries, which is quite good! but again make sure that It doesn't appear to boast a speakerphone, which could be useful in some situations and finally no Bluetooth for the Wireless Data System.

Basically it looks like nice with silver color availability. It is such new modern type of mobile system which can fulfill the whole user requirement. The technical type of cell phone which available with computer technical format. If your using this cell phone, whenever yo face any query or any type of doubt then you can also visit on Websitehttp://www.pantech.com. You can also use this web site as user guide or as a support function.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's