Thread: White screen in browser on Nokia n73

White screen in browser on Nokia n73

Hi Friends,
    I have a nokia phone which is Nokia N73, till now i haven't encountered any kind of problem with this phone. Recently i activated gprs service on my phone to access internet. I use UCWeb 7.0 browser on my phone which i found that it is the fastest browser among others and it has great features. But from few days i am facing a problem, when i try to browse through this browser in meanwhile i get white screen on my phone wherever i try to browse any website. I don't know what to do. please help..

Re: White screen in browser on Nokia n73

I would like to suggest you to please wheck you nokia's browser and see that your nokia browser also gives you the same white screen. If you want then you can check this problem with your operator which had provided you gprs service for your mobile. Most of the time this problem takes place due to the netwok problem, when you try to open a website on your mobile and if the network is weak then the browser will only show you the white screen.

If the problem persist then you can also go to the nokia service centre and ther just ask them about your problem which you are facing currently. If the problem is with your mobile then they will definitely provide a solution and if the problem is with the browser through which you are trying to browse internet that you need to re-install in your phone and after that check it out, hope this could help you out.

I think you need to uninstall your browser which you are currently using on your phone and if it is possible for you then you can check it out with some other browsers which are available on the internet for free for your phone. There are most of the other browser which provides good speed and same features as the UCweb has. You can try Opera 10 browser which i think it is the best browser for the phones which has all the features that is needed in a particular mobile browser.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The better way of getting rid from all the problems which you face on your nokia phone is to update the software of your nokia phone which is provided on the official site of the nokia phones. From there you can check it out that if your phone needs any software updation and if it is there then you need to update it and new updates consist of many fixes for the problem which are common with everyone. You can update it with the use of the usb cable or if you have gprs connection then directly go to the site and form there update your phones software.

If your problem is with your browsr only then it might be the operator's network problem or it may be the browsers problem. This problem also relates to the slow gprs connection by which when you try to go on higher graphics websites that can take more time in result it can also display white screen on your phone. You can also solve this problem by updating the flash software of your phone. Hope you understand the exact problem.