Thread: Need hindi language on Nokia 3110

Need hindi language on Nokia 3110

Hello everyone,
    I am using Nokia 3110 mobile phone form the last three months and recently there was a virus problem on my phone. To get out of this virus problem i was forced to do a flash on my mobile, which in turn created me a problem. As i was using my phone with hindi language and now after flashing i am not able to find the hindi language on my phone. Please help me to solve this problem as this problem is new to me and i don't know what to do.

Re: Need hindi language on Nokia 3110

This is a new topic for me as i can only suggest you that to solve your problem of getting back your phone's hindi language is to visit the nokia service centre there just place your problem, if they will have the solution for your problem then you don't need to worry or if they do not provide any kind of solution then you can just change your mobile phone with the newever one which would support hindi language.

You can also do the restore factory settings for your mobile phone to see whether it can solve your problem of getting your language back. You can use the *#7780# sequence of numbers which can help you to restore all your ini files from ROM keeping all your data safe like themes, 3rd party applications, video, photos, and music files. This will reset all your phone setting in the normal form when it was in your new phone when you bought it.

You can also perform the deep reset fo your phone by dialing *#7370# sequence numbers on your phone which will completely format your phone memory. All the default files are cleaned up and rewritten. After dialing it in your phone you will be asked for the lock code ther you need to type 12345 which is a default code for all the formating codes. Before performing this method you need to save all the data of your phone memory to different place.

You can also format your phone by using the below mentioned method which will format your phone memory. You have said that you have aleady flashed it but if you can then try this method and after that reset your phone by putting *#7780# the lock code is 12345 by default.

1. First you need to turn off your mobile phone.
    2. After that press simultaneously the green/talk button, 3 and * keys and hold the 3 keys at the same time.
    3. Then turn on your phone.
    4. You need to wait for the onscreen format message.
    5. After getting it please release the three keys.