Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2010

Need information about ViewSonic VPD400 digital media player

I want to purchase the new media player for me on which i should be able to watch High Definition videos and movies also along with doing the other things. I have searched for the media player and quite liked the ViewSonic VPD400 digital media player. I am here to get all the related information and the review of this digital media player.
Old 04-03-2010

Re: Need information about ViewSonic VPD400 digital media player

You want to buy the new digital media player for yourself so that you can enjoy movies games etc on the move. You want the digital media player which can also play the HD movies and videos in it. You have selected the ViewSonic VPD400 digital media player and you want the details and review of this product from us. This is the Ultra-thin media player which can also play the HD movies along with all the other things that the media players can do.
Old 04-03-2010

The ViewSonic VPD400 digital media player which you have selected for purchasing has the 4.3" super crisp, larger screen format which can play the HD 720p movies easily. The best part of this media player is that , this is the pocket sized media player so you can easily carry it with you where ever you want. You can use it for the following purpose also. Listen to music, view photo albums, read digital books or even record voice memos.
Old 04-03-2010

Features of the ViewSonic VPD400 digital media player.
  • Extreme compatibility-Supports a full range of video and audio formats including RM/RMVB
  • HD brilliant color and ultra crisp clear picture quality-Video up to 720p, digital high resolution 800x480
  • Intuitive user interface-On screen icons plus remote Control and easy to use memo option
  • Keeps on playing-Long battery life ? up to 12 hours (audio), 6 hours (video), 3 hours HD video
  • Large storage capacity-8GB of internal memory with an extendable Micro SD storage slot
Old 04-03-2010

Technical specification of the ViewSonic VPD400 digital media player.

LCD
  • Type -4.3" TFT Active Matrix LCD
  • Resolution - 800x480
  • Contrast Ratio - 400:1 (typ)
  • Brightness -300 cd/m2 (typ)
COMPATIBILITY
  • PC Windows 98/2000/SE/ME/XP/Vista
  • Card Reader - Micro SD
  • Photo Formats - JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF
  • Video Formats - AVI, RM/RMVB, MP4, MOV, PMP, MPG, DAT, H.264, H.263
  • Audio Formats - MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, APE, OGG
INTERNAL MEMORY
  • NAND Flash Memory 8GB
CONNECTOR
  • USB 2.0 Slave
AUDIO
  • Speakers 0.2W (x2)
Old 04-03-2010

Now you are having all the required information that you wanted to know about the ViewSonic VPD400 digital media player before purchasing it. I think you should go for this media player. However if you want to go for higher media player than this then you can go for the ViewSonic VMP70 which you can use with the HD televisions using HDMI but this does not has the screen. You will have to use it at home.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,