Thread: Removing virus from Ipod Nano

Removing virus from Ipod Nano

I am using the Ipod Nano from last few days and now it appears as my Nano Ipod is infected with a virus. Since whenever i try to connect it with a system it gave me alert that my system is infected with the virus. I don't know how to go about this. Please help me to get this virus removed from my Ipod Nano.

Re: Removing virus from Ipod Nano

This is somewhat very simple problem i think you need to delete the virus which is been detected on your Ipod with the help of an antivirus. If you are having an Ipod installed on your system then you just need to select the option for scanning the removable medias and then locate the drive and delete the virus.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I tried the solution which you have mentioned but this has not helped me at all because although i scanned the ipod with the help of the antivirus program which i have installed on my system. After deleting also when i connect the Ipod nest time it seems as it is infeceted again. Any other suggestion.

You are basically facing this problem because you may have got this virus again on your system after connecting the Ipod on your system. Your system may have got infected with the virus too. so i would recommend you to run it once again on your system as well as on your Ipod Nano simultaneously. Hope this will solve your issue.

In the Ipod Nano you should have a disk enabled on your Nano and you must have copied your files to this. Hence i think that the your Ipod may be infected by the system but it will not have any effect on your Ipod Nano. You can also format The Ipod nano in Disk utilities on your computer with FAT 32.

The best possible solution to get rid of this problem is to restore the Ipod Nano by using the restore factory setting utility on your Ipod Nano. You have to format it using the disk utility on your computer. After the format you can restore the files again on your Ipod Nano. This should help you.