Thread: Pedometer and Audio Quality of Ipod Nano

Pedometer and Audio Quality of Ipod Nano

I am using the Ipod Nano (5th Generation) from last few days but i am facing quiet a weird problem> Whenever i try using the pedometer while i am listening music on my Ipod Nano, the playback gets slow or it gets distored Please help me to get rid of this error. Anyhelp would be appreciated heavily

Re: Pedometer and Audio Quality of Ipod Nano

The best possible solution to this problem is to try a reset or restore your Ipod to the default factory settings. In order to Restore your Ipod you need to download the latest version of the iTunes program and then install it on your system. Now connect your ipod to the system and then with the help of USB or FireWire. Now thw Ipod will appear in the Source panel in iTunes. Select it and click the restore button.

Thanks you very much Regina i followed your suggestion but this does not helped me at all. I tried the restore according to your instructions mentioned in the above reply but it did not seem to be helpful since my problem persists still so i am expecting a different solution in order to solve this issue.

I am having this problem too with my Ipod Nano when ever i try to use the Pedometer with my Ipod Nano while plying music simultaneously it results in distorted music which defeats the point of having the pedometer on my ipod. I found that restoring factory also does not help me at all. Please suggest a different Idea.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It seems as the all Ipod Nano user are facing this weird problem like me. I am having the same distorted music issue with my Ipod nano while playing the music. One of my friend suggested me to turn off the power saver feature off on my Ipod and finally i followed that and got this problem fixed. Hope this will do the trick for you too.

My songs slowed down if I was walking/working out with the iPod on me and following the suggestions herein, I reset it and it resolved my problem - at least for now!