Thread: Antivirus for nokia 5230

Antivirus for nokia 5230

Hi friends,
    I have Nokia 5230 phone and it is a great phone to use. I have all the tools and application which is needed in a particular smart phone but there is a lack of antivirus for my phone. So i need a suggestion for best suited and workable antivirus for nokia 5230. There is a need of a good security applications because i regularly use internet on my phone and there is more risk in using internet on phone without any antivirus and also most of the time i use my phone with my computer for transferring data. So please provide me some good suggestions on it.

Re: Antivirus for nokia 5230

You can have this antivirus "Kaspersky Mobile Security v9.0.49" it is the latest version and designed to ensure complete protection for mobile devices.

Some following features of this product:

1. By this antivirus the file system scans for viruses or other malicious programs.
    2. It also provides you the file scan during access.
    3. Its database is updates by user or it can be scheduled via GPRS for updation.
    4. It also has the feature of blocking unsolicited SMS and calls.
    5. It provides you the opportunity to block the user's data in case if the device is lost or stolen.
    6. It also protects against network attacks via TCP/IP.
    7. You can also create a folder for saving files in encrypted form.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

This is the perfect antivirus for your mobile Killer Mobile SecureMe v1.02. If your mobile device is lost or stolen, you are not only losing the amount of your device but you also face the risk of your personal, private and business information which can be used. With this security tool you can be sure that your device is safe and secure. It will automatically lock the mobile phone on any other SIM change. It also features SMS commands which can help you to lock device, hide or delete information such as contacts, SMS's, photos, videos and many more.

"NetqinAV_S60_5_0_v3" for symbian phone which is a great phone and it is used by most of the phone which provides the complete security solution for smart phones. If you want then you can have this antivirus by going on the gallary9 website which is available for free. You can download it from there and install it in your phone. After installing if it requires an update then you need to update it via gprs and scan your mobile phone to get rid form the mobile viruses.

I use this antivirus which i feel that it secures all my phones data from the virs threat, it is Trust Mobi MobiShield Anti Virus for nokia s60V3 symbian phones. It is available now for free download and you can find it by doing google search. It allows your nokia phone to protect from all harmful viruses, malwares and trojans such as SMS. It has the features to scan the entire phone by this application. You can also update software directly from your phone via GPRS and WAP.