Thread: what is Rhapsody for Android (Beta) application?

what is Rhapsody for Android (Beta) application?

hi
    i like listening music. So i have decided to installed some music application in my i phone. I have choose Rhapsody service which is beta software. It is a one of the most listening service available in today market. But i don't have much information about its working profile and its functionality so any body firstly tell me that what is Rhapsody for Android (Beta) application? and how it work in system?

Re: what is Rhapsody for Android (Beta) application?

Rhapsody is the on e of the most listening service available in today world. It is not only offer the high range of the music and option but also it available in so many type of mobiles phones. Basically Rhapsody appear in both type of phones and i phone. But recently Rhapsody for Android, which works just as well as the i Phone version. We’d heard tales that Rhapsody was all set to launch for Android by recently. So you can Listen to any song instantly,tune in to Rhapsody Radio, check out the newest releases, and access your library and play lists. So you can listen music ,radio or any other function which you want by Rhapsody for Android (Beta).

Yes,this is true that Rhapsody has launched a beta version of its Android application. Similar to its i Phone counterpart. Interface of the Rhapsody's is the powerful,flexible as well as easy to use and simple functionality.Search, Genres, New this week, Charts, Play lists, Rhapsody Radio, and My Library these are the some option available for Android home screen. It is simple to used Rhapsody for Android application in system because he you used list of the genres then you will get the sub-genres after that enter the key of the sub-genres,you will get many choices like artists, albums, and tracks. If you want to more information about the same the you can also visit on http://www.rhapsody.com/android site and you can also download the application software.
    Last edited by Regina; 26-02-2010 at 12:38 AM.

When user used the other function from the device then simultaneously you can Rhapsody for Android application run in the background. Due to top menu search you an easily search album name,artist name of the song as well as track the list , browse by genres or what's new for the week, play lists, or Rhapsody Radio. Rhapsody for Android lets you stream your Rhapsody content straight to your Android smart phone via a WiFi or 3G internet connection. By that type of system application the user who use the system can get 100 above reprogrammed station from the system or generate new artist-based stations on the fly by used of radio tab. Music on Rhapsody for Android streams at 64 kbps AAC+. make sure that due to that technology you can get Eight million songs in your pocket and you can also stream songs while doing other tasks.
    Last edited by Pugsly; 26-02-2010 at 12:46 AM.

Rhapsody offer that endless music to Google Android phones.there are also some disadvantage like there are no offline mode . When you streaming that that it take more battery life.this is beta software, so it’s not without its flaws and some bugs inside the system. But again Rhapsody for Android is both more powerful and much more expensive than any other Android music app. To get started, you will need to grab the APK from Rhapsody’s website using the link at the end of the post and follow the installation instructions.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"