Thread: Webcam of Gateway EC1435u laptop not starting in Windows Vista

Webcam of Gateway EC1435u laptop not starting in Windows Vista

I am having the Gateway EC1435u laptop which has the inbuilt webcam in it and the problem which i am facing is that the webcam of Gateway EC1435u laptop is not working in Windows Vista operating system. This laptop has two operating systems. Windows Vista and Windows XP. This problem started after i installed the Windows XP operating system in this laptop. So guide me to overcome this issue.

Re: Webcam of Gateway EC1435u laptop not starting in Windows Vista

You are saying that you are having the issue with the Webcam of the laptop which you have. You are using the Gateway EC1435u laptop which has two operating systems installed. The operating systems are Windows XP and the Windows Vista respectively. The problem is that the webcam of this laptop is not working in the Windows Vista after installing the Windows XP operating system in the laptop. So i think you should run the webcam troubleshooting for resolving this issue.

The Webcam of the Gateway EC1435u laptop is not working in the Windows Vista opetrating system from the time you have installed the Windows XP operating system. So for resolving this issue of the Webcam with Windows Vista, I will suggest you to run the system restore in the Windows Vista operating system of the laptop. After that the Webcam will work properly without any problem.

If the webcam of the Gateway EC1435u laptop is not starting after restoring the laptop to the earlier date when you had not installed the Windows XP in this laptop and the webcam was working properly in the Windows Vista operating system. Then it is clear that you will have to install the driver software of the webcam again for the Windows Vista operating system. After that this problem will be resolved.

Insert the driver disc for the Windows Vista operating system provided with the Gateway EC1435u laptop and install the driver for the webcam. After installing the driver reboot the system. If you are not having the driver disc then you will have to update the webcam driver from the device manager of the laptop. After that this issue will be resolved.

If the Windows is not able to update the drivers itself from the device manager or in case you are not having the internet connection for updating the driver online for the webcam of the Gateway EC1435u laptop for windows vista operating system. Then you will have to download the driver from the official website. Follow the link given below and download the driver software for the webcam of this laptop.
    http://support.gateway.com/s/noteboo...4/ec14nv.shtml