Thread: Unable to download applications for free on operamini

Unable to download applications for free on operamini

Hi friends,
    I just wanted to know that is there any method or a trick by that i can download applications for free on my Nokia n72 by using Operamini browser. I have currently installed Operamini 4.2 version on my mobile phone and i am unable to download contents for free, as i was informed that by using this browser i can download anything for free. I can browse for free but can't download for free. Can somebody explain me that what is going on with this browser.

Re: Unable to download applications for free on operamini

By looking at your post, i can say that if you have subscribed for the unlimited plan in you network operator then you should be able to download all the contents from the net for free, because in unlimited plan you are able to go to any website and download any contents like pictures, games, videos, applications etc for your mobile phone for free. So better to check with you operator that which type of gprs plan you are using for your network.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can download any data from the internet if the website provides its contents for free. In this case you can download for free in any browser, you doesnot need any kind of special browser to dowload for free as you are said in your post. There are most of the people saying that there are browsers available on the internet by which you can browse and download for free form the internet on you phone, but this is not true. It is possible only with the unlimited services provided by the operator.

If you want to browse for free then you need to check with you operator if they are porviding a unlimited gprs plan, it they do then you can request for the unlimited gprs service activation on your phone. After that you can browse plus download all the data which you want from the net for free and you will not be charged to download any content form the site if it is provided for free from the website. Most of the people they support for the unlimited as there is no problem for any hidden charge from the operator side.

I can suggest you a mobile browser which is as good as operamini, you can use "UC browser" for internet browsing on your phone. It is more faster than operamini and it has inbuilt download manager by which you can see what you are downloading and if you want to surf on web during downloading then it is possible with this browser. I think you can check it out and see wheather your problem might get solved by this browser, hope this could help you out.