Thread: Suggestion on fastest browser for mobiles

Suggestion on fastest browser for mobiles

Recently i purchased Nokia 5230 mobile phone, i love to browse on internet as i have internet on my computer and laptop. So i am planning to have internet connection on my mobile phone which i have recently purchased. I need some help in suggesting me some good and fast browser of my nokia 5230 touch screen phone. I came to know that this phone is really good for browsing internet so i need to know that should i download third party browser or the nokia web browser is the best.

Re: Suggestion on fastest browser for mobiles

You can have "Opera Mobile 10 beta 3" for your mobile phone as your phone is fully touchscreen and it is fully supported to the windows and multimedia phones

Some features of this new opera browser:

Opera Link
    With this features you can synchronize your bookmarks and speed Dial between your mobile phone and desktop computer.

Faster browsing
    It is a faster in rendering pages, zooming, panning and almost everything what you do with a browser. The pages load up to 50% faster more than the previous version.

Tabbed browsing
    You can browse for several Web sites at the same time.

Opera Turbo
    It is a feature by which the web pages compress upto 70% which greatly reduce the cost of browsing.

Opera Dragonfly
    You can connect your mobile phone to your PC and you can debug web applications remotely.

There is another "Opera Mini 5 beta 2" for all smart phone which is easily available on the official opera website. Form there you can download it for free.

It includes features like

1. Tabbed browsing
    You can browse several web sites at a time and you can jump easily from one website to another website.

2. Speed Dial
    You can go to your favorite web page by just one click including a set of visual bookmarks when you open a new tab.

3. Opera Link
    You can synchronize your bookmarks between the mobile phone and your desktop computer.

4. Download Manager
    There is another feature by which you can manage downloads right from the browser. You can pause and resume downloads whenever your needs.

5. Password Manager
    You can save you login details with this browser and it helps to login again automatically whenever you go on a particular website.

I use "SkyFire" web browser for my phone which i think is a great mobile browser. It gives you the best mobile browsing experience, which is free available on the official site. It provides for the first time ever that on your phone you can watch any video, connect with friends, listen to music, shop, and browse with a fully-featured PC versions of your favorite websites. This is the only mobile browser that supports full Flash and Windows Media videos, which includes Flash 10 and Silverlight 2.0. You can also watch TV on your phone.

If you want then you can download the latest version of "UCweb" which is a mobile browser for the latest smartphones. It gives you the great speed to browse over a website and if you want then you can download most of the applications and data from the net by using a download manager which comes with it. You can pause and resume any downloads which you download form any website. So you think then you can use this browser as most of the people they say that it is a great mobile browser.

You are saying that you have purchased a new brand nokia 5230 mobile then you would be using gprs on your mobile. when you try to use internet then you can go to the ovistore on your mobile which is available on your phone and in that the application will recommend you several applications including web browser. From there you can download the latest browsers for your mobile. Ovistore provides the latest and the newest application that you phone requires.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"