Thread: Bluetooth not working of Nokia 7610 Supernova Mobile phone

Bluetooth not working of Nokia 7610 Supernova Mobile phone

I am having the Nokia 7610 Supernova Mobile phone and the problem which i am facing with this mobile phone is , I am not able to recieve and send any files using the bluetooth either from the other mobile phones and also from the laptop which has the bluetooth. I dont know waht is the reason for this. So i think, Bluetooth not working of Nokia 7610 Supernova Mobile phone. How can i solve this issue?

Re: Bluetooth not working of Nokia 7610 Supernova Mobile phone

You are having the Nokia 7610 Supernova Mobile phone and according to you the bluetooth of this mobile phone is not working. You think so, because you are not able to send any files or receive any file from the bluetooth of this mobile phone. So first of all i will advice you to make sure that all the bluetooth settings are proper of your mobile phone. If not make it proper and try again.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

First i want to know that you are able to turn on the bluetooth of the Nokia 7610 Supernova Mobile phone or not. So first reply back to me for the question which i have asked and after that i will be able to provide the proper solution for this bluetooth issue of your mobile phone. So reply back as soon as possible because you have not mentioned it in your query.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Make sure that the Visibility mode of the bluetooth device Nokia 7610 Supernova Mobile phone is set to the "show to all". Go to the bluetooth setting of your mobile phone and change it if it is set to the Hidden or Invisible mode. If your mobile will not be detected by other bluetooth devices then you would not be able to receive any files using bluetooth.

You asked me that whether the bluetooth of the Nokia 7610 Supernova Mobile phone is starting or not. So, the bluetooth of this mobile phone is working as well as it is detected by other mobile phones as well as by the laptop systems also, But the issue is that when i am getting the message for receiving the files for other bluetooth devices some error message comes and dont know about the error message.

I think the Bluetooth device of your Nokia 7610 Supernova Mobile phone is damaged or may be the mobile phone does not have the enough free space for storing the sended file by other device. Make sure that the Memory card is used for the incoming messages in your mobile phone. If this setting is proper then this may be some hardware or software error. Take your mobile to the Nokia Service center.