Thread: Touchscreen not responding of Apple ipod touch

Touchscreen not responding of Apple ipod touch

I am having the Apple Ipod touch. I have purchased it six month ago. Now when yesterday i was trying to use this Ipod touch the touchscreen was not working of this Portable media player. As you know this media player does not have the keypad. It only has the touchscreen function for operating. So i am not able to use this portable media player. What should i do to solve the Touchscreen problem of the Apple Ipod Touch.

Re: Touchscreen not responding of Apple ipod touch

You are having the Apple ipod touch which you have purchased only six month before. Now the issue that you are facing is that the touchscreen of this Apple ipod touch is not working. Some times this happens when you install the new software in portable media player. The touch function of the media player does not responds for the few time. To solve this problem very simple idea is to reboot/restart the Apple ipod touch. Restarting the mobile phone will resolve this issue of the apple ipod touch.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

This type of issue come when the device is dropped and it gets damaged, if it is the case with your Apple ipod touch and after that this problem is started in your ipod touch then there is a possibility that the some hardware of your Apple ipod touch is damaged. I will advise you to take your ipod to the Apple service center they will tell you the problem and repair you Ipod touch properly. If the hardware of your Ipod touch is damaged then they will charge you for the repairing or replacing the damaged part of the Apple ipod touch.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If this touchscreen problem in your have Apple ipod touch has arrived without any damage to it, then i think this is the major software issue of the Apple ipod touch. The files or the software of the touchscreen feature of your Apple ipod touch is corrupted or it is being deleted from your ipod. That is the reason why the touchscreen of your Apple ipod touch is not working. Take your Apple ipod touch to the shop from where you have bought this. They will solve your problem without charging anything if your ipod is in the warranty period.

If you have updated the software version/firmware of the Apple ipod touch and this problem is started after that, then the software version which you have installed in your Apple ipod touch is not working or it is not installed properly. Reinstall that software/firmware or remove the updated software/firmware version from the Apple ipod touch. If you are not able to do it by yourself then contact to the Apple service centers for resolving this issue.

If you have already tried all the possible things for solving the touchscreen problem of the Apple ipod touch and you are not able to solve then it is clear that the Operating System of the Apple ipod touch is totally corrupted. You need to Flash the Apple ipod touch. Meaning that you will have to reinstalled the operating system in the Apple ipod touch. This is the last thing that you can try to solve the touchscreen problem of the Apple ipod touch.