Thread: How to copy contacts from phone to memory card

How to copy contacts from phone to memory card

Hi friends,
    I have "Nokia 6233" mobile phone and using it since one year. I have stored lot of contacts on my phone & sim card as i am having more numbers of contacts, so for this reason i wanted to copy all my contacts from phone to memory card.
    But i don't know how to transfer my contacts from phone to memory card. I have usb data cable and card reader, i have bluetooth but it doesn't not work. Kindly suggest me what i have to do to copy all my contacts from phone to memory card.

Re: How to copy contacts from phone to memory card

As i have noticed that there no possible way by which you can copy your contacts from phone memory to the memory card. But there is a possible way by which you can have a backup of your phone memory with the contacts to your memory card. As you said that you have to move all the contacts, you can save all the contacts in your pc and when ever necessary you can just use the contacts with the help of your computer.

With the help of nokia pc suite you can save all the contacts of your phone memory and sim memory. In the pc suite you will get an option where you can do a backup of your data from the mobile phone. If you want to see your contacts in your mobile, then there is a possible way by which you can save your contacts, you can save all the contacts in your pc using pc suite and try to save all the contacts in a word pad, after that transfer all the data from the pc to the phone.

You can do the needful by using this software "contacts.manager", it is a mobile software which can help you to save all your contancts to the memory card and by this software you can see and browse your contacts same as you browse in the phone. It has also several pther features which can be explained, it is available on the net and several other mobile site for free, you can download it and install it in your phone. After that copy all the contacts in the memory card using this software.

I am using nokia phone and what i have seen that the nokia phone doesn't provide any kind of option to save the contacts from phone to the memory card, the only one option is available which phone memory and sim memory. If you want to save your all the contacts then you need to save it in the computer with using pc suite. By this you can save all the contacts and can updat if any new contacts is being updated. It should help you out.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can do one thing that if you have more contacts and you don't have space in your mobile then you can save it in your computer and do one thing, the important numbers which are daily used for your work that you save it on your mobile in the phone memory and the other contacts keep them in the computer which would be safe. If you need a number then you can go to your computer nad take from it and use it. There is no need to save all the contacts in the memory card, as it is not possible.

How to Copy Contacts from Celkon C99 Mobile Phone memory to PC?

How to Copy Contacts from Celkon C99 Mobile Phone memory to PC?
    If you can connect it to your computer using usb then you can download Celkon C99 pc suite from the web and like other pc suite it will allow you to store the contacts in your pc.