Thread: Want best IM application for nokia N72

Want best IM application for nokia N72

Hi friends,
    I have recently bought a new "Nokia N72" mobile phone, i am using airtel network which provides a great gprs speed compared to the other network. I regularly use gprs on my phone to have chat with my friends on a particular social network. But there is a problem that i am facing, i have to go to the browser on my phone and from there i have to go on the website from which i have to chat, i want a simple application that can directly login to my chatting website, i don't want to go through the whole procedure which i am using now. Suggest me a good one.

Re: Want best IM application for nokia N72

You can download "mig33" which is a great instant messaging application. It is used by most of the people around us. It is a online chat application in real-time with millions of users. In this application you can check your buddy list to see that who is available or you can block users in order to protect your privacy. It also provides you to set an alerts which let you know when your favorite people are online. You can also IM your friends using compatible instant messaging services like MSN, Yahoo!, AIM, GTALK in your mobile phone anywhere at anytime.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I use this application for having chat with the online users, it is "MocoSpace 1.0", which is a free mobile community where you can meet differnt people and have chat with them, share pictures and more. You can find friends on one of the largest mobile community, you can join it for free and enjy making friends. With this application you can find friends 24/7, in your area or around the world. You can have a chat and join the public & private rooms. With this you can get your own message box.

There is another great messaging application which is called "Ebuddy", it is a all in one application which comprises of yahoo, gtalk, msn, facebook etc platform to have chat with your friends easily and can check your status in your respectively IM's. It is easily available on the net, and can download it for free and install it in your mobile. After installing you need to open this application, once you have opened this application you need to make your profile for login purpose whenever you open this application.

I am using "Nimbuzz" IM application for more than three years. It gives you the facility to do free mobile calls, free instant messaging and it helps you to puts all your friends at one place. If your friends are present across all your social networks like Skype, Windows Live Messenger /MSN, Yahoo!, ICQ, AIM, Google Talk, Gadu-Gadu, Hyves and many more, you can have chat with them in one place. Its a great application and you won't have to go to different places to connect with your phone.

I use "Fring" software which is a messanging application that allows you to do free mobile communication by which you can make free calls, have live chat & video calls, directly on your mobile phone by suing gprs and other internet services to your favorite communities like Skype, Google Talk, MSN Messenger, Yahoo!, Twitter, Facebook, Last fm etc. You can have all your phone & social network contacts on one place with integrated friends list. You can download it for free through web.