Thread: How to recover pictures from N95 8GB

How to recover pictures from N95 8GB

Hi friends,
    I am in a big trouble, i have accidentally deleted all my pictures which were the memories of three years. I am using "Nokia N95 8gb", recently when i was browsing all my pictures using lifeblog on my nokia mobile by mistaken all the pictures were deleted, i know there are software related to recover the deleted data from the phone, all my pictures were stored in the memory card, I want some good suggestion for the recovery software which cannot damage my photos.

Re: How to recover pictures from N95 8GB

I would like to suggest you a recovery tool that can help you to recover all your deleted photos and other important data that can help you. If you want then you can try "Easy Digital Photo Recovery" which is used to recover your deleted photos, the important thing that it works only with Windows operating system. It is a good idea to connect your phone to computer for the recovery process and recover your lost data. It is very easy to use as it easy steps to give you the best result.

As far as the recovery tool is concern i will suggest you a good software which can help you ro recover you all the data you want. As you said that the deleted photos were saved in the memory card, here is the solution "Recuva File Recovery", a tool which helps you to recover deleted photos and important data form the memory card and other protable devices. It is a simple tool which can be used by everyone and he doesn't need any kind of training to use it.

If you want to recover all the deleted pictures, you have to connect your mobile phone to your computer via USB data cable. When you have to connected your mobile phone to the computer, your phone will appear as a remavable drive with a letter in "My Computer", which helps you to access and transfer the data on the memory card. After connecting your phone to the computer, you should download a picture recovery software i.e "CardRecovery" which is eaily available on the web and with the help of this tool you will be able to recover all your pictures.

As simond said you can also recover your data using card reader. When you connect your phone to the computer and it doesn't appear as a drive letter in "My Computer", then you can use card reader. You can get this card reader from computer shops which is easily available. They are very cheap, and very useful, it is not only used for data recovery, but also by this device you can retrieve photos and process other important stuffs. To do this you have to insert the card in the card reader, and try to connect the card reader into your computer, after that it will appear in "My Computer" as a drive, by which it allows software tool to access the data which is saved on the memory card. Once you have detected your card in the computer you can use the third party software to recover the pictures from the memory card.

If your phone or the computer system is not able to find the deleted photos then there is a only way by which you can recover your deleted photos from the memory card is by using the photo recovery software. Most of the lost or deleted photo files from the memory card or hard drive can be easily recovered with the help of "Digital Media Recovery software". This software scans your memory card to locate and recover the deleted image files. To use this software, you need a card reader which should be connected to your computer and the memory card connected to the reader.