Thread: Nokia 5320 screen blackout

Nokia 5320 screen blackout

Hello friends,
    I don't know whether it is right place or not. I have Nokia 5320 mobile phone which is 1yead old. It don't have any problem until last week. From last week mobile's screen blacks out fully. I tried various method, but none of them worked out. I don't know why Nokia 5320 screen blackout. Anyone else having the same problem. Please help me.

Re: Nokia 5320 screen blackout

Have you restart your mobile? If not, then first restart your mobile. Most of the Nokia mobile users face such type of problem and they are able to fix this problem by performing restart process. Just turn of your Nokia 5320 mobile for few minutes and after some times again turn on your Nokia 5320 mobile. After this you will not get any problem.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's screen. It may get affected or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. Most of the people face such type of problem. In this case you have to change your mobile's screen to fix this problem. Just contact your nearest nokia center to fix this problem.

As per knowledge you have to perform Hard reset process to fix this problem. One of friend also have the same problem and he was able to fix this problem by performing this process. If you don't know how to do this then use following steps.
    First turn off your mobile -> now type "*" + "3" + End key and power button simultaneously until your mobile switch on.

It seems that there is some problem in your mobile's software. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case yo have to upgrade your mobile to fix this problem. If you don't know how to do this then use following steps.
    First connect your mobile to computer using Nokia PC suite -> now take backup of your mobile -> now look out for new update -> if new update is available then download and install it in your mobile.