Thread: Laptop doesn't turn on anymore

Laptop doesn't turn on anymore

I have a laptop with Windows Vista trying to switch on the LED's light up and starts the fan for a while but then the fan stops and the screen will not turn on or anything but the LEDs are lit. I looked at the screen if the backlight but it's not just this does not turn on. I have removed the hard drive and ram and does exactly the same. I have also removed the processor and heatsink and the same. The LEDs are lit but the screen no nothing. Now I have the motherboard without battery and I'll try again. I await your responses.

Re: Laptop doesn't turn on anymore

You should be careful with what disassembled, poor attachment of the components when mounting can lead to loss of pc,

Your problem seems to be either the screen or the graphics card, try another monitor on your laptop and if it is, is the screen, if you are not, is the graphic, ok?

On laptops in almost all the fan always starts when you start your PC, then stops or not till it restarts the pc does not acquire certain temperature on the graph, I fear that no solution to my issue, if You can even use the screen using a graphical display but always in integrated screen and do not have any slot to put them in another case of failure of integrated screen.

I just plug in an external monitor and nothing. I'll try to do all over again.

Should not leave the bios even without hard disk memory or processor?

I have a desktop processor that works perfectly. Can I try without fear of damaging anything?

Hello, can you give us some more details? why its happening ? have you updated any drivers? can you go to the system restore menu? Details ... give us all the information you can. Without that we can do nothing. What happened before the problem? "Start up the BIOS? Do you even hear noise when you try to turn it on?

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"