Thread: Unable to send data from lg cookie to computer

Unable to send data from lg cookie to computer

Hi friends,
    I have a new brand "LG Cookie" mobile phone which is a great phone and easy to use. But there is a problem with my phone when i try to connect my phone to the computer it asks for the driver. I don't have any kind of driver cd for this phone right now and wanted to download pc suite or driver for my computer to connect my phone. Is there anyone who knows better driver for my phone then please suggest me, that would be appreciated.I have to transfer data from my phone to the computer.

Re: Unable to send data from lg cookie to computer

If you need pc suite for your lg cookie phone then you need to go on the official site of the lg phones from where you can get the pc suite for your phone. You can just download pc suite and install it on your computer. By installing pc suite you have to connect your mobile to the computer via usb cable and then a window will appear on your desktop, just follow all the prompts and your phone will be connected to the computer and you can transfer the datas.

You need to have a pc suite for your mpbile to connect it to the pc. You said that you don't have a pc suite for your mobile. To get it you have to go to the google search and then you need to type "lg-phones", by typing this you will be getting a site, go on that site and check for the pc suite for your mobile by searching on that site. You will find a pc suite, download it and install it on your computer. You will be connected to the pc via mobile through pc suite.

You can download the latest version of the pc suite from the "brothersoft" website and you can just go on this site and search for the "LG PC Suite 2.0.1.15", when you get the search result you can just click on the download button and download it and install it on your computer. You can connect your mobile to the computer and transfer data, try to download from the official that would be better as they provide truted products for the suitable mobile which you want.

By the above posts you can easily get the pc suite as you said that you want to transfer datas from the mobile to the computer. I can also suggest you that, if you connect your mobile to the computer there may be an option available to you to connect your mobile to the computer as a mass storage. If you can see the option then you don't need a pc suite, you can transfer the datas by using your mobile as a mass storage which can be seen as a removable disk on the my computer option and you can easily connect your phone in future by selecting the mass storage option.

You are using lg cookie phone which is a good phone but have are facing a problem in transferring datas form mobile to the computer. I'll suggest you to transfer the data using card reader. If you have a card reader then no problem if you don't have then you can buy it from the shop which is easily available. You need to remove your memory card from the mobile and insert in the slot suitable or it, after that you can access you memory card through my computer. If you want to send the data which is stored in the phone then you need you save all the data in the memory card and then use it via card reader.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"