Thread: Want to buy Micromax X1i Plus.

Want to buy Micromax X1i Plus.

Hello, I have lost my mobile phone yesterday so i have to buy a new one but this time i am looking for some new companies mobiles. I have seen some mobile phone from Micromax company but have not decided which to buy. I think i want to buy Micromax X1i Plus, which is looking bit good but i need some help from you guys about its features and functioning.

Micromax X1i Plus.

Micromax X1i Plus is a mobile phone with the simple style and features. Though it contains all the common features but still it differs from other mobile phones of this range. First of all you could never get the functions provided in the Micromax X1i Plus within such range. Micromax X1i Plus is provided for just Rs. 2,300 - 2,500. In such price tag other mobile company only provides basic functions of cell phone.

Micromax X1i Plus: Dual SIM Compatibility.

I think in the price tag of rs. 2000 to 3000 no mobile company provide the compatibility of two GSM cards in a single mobile device. Micromax X1i Plus has this feature to run two different GSM cards at a same time. Other then this functionality in this mobile phone there is almost nothing to discuss but you may try for some other phones as well from the same company which are also available for lower price with the much more features.

Micromax X1i Plus has music player.

Main two features provided in the Micromax X1i Plus are dual SIM compatibility and Music player. Dual SIM compatibility is becoming a common feature now a days but if your mobile phone does not contains the music support then definitely you would not be using that mobile for much time as Micromax X1i Plus kind of mobile phone gives you almost all the main and common features in lowest price then other mobile manufacturer.

Features in Micromax X1i Plus.

Features provided in the Micromax X1i Plus are as follows.
    1. SMS / MMS.
    2. Music Player : MP3, AAC, AAC+, BGM Playback.
    3. FM Radio : Stereo FM Radio.
    4. Games.
    5. 64 Polyphonic Ring Tones.
    6. 5-Way Navigation Key.
    7. Dual-band GSM 900/ 1800 MHz.